Monday, August 10, 2009

Church Picnic

We had a picnic with our Sunday School class on Sunday afternoon. It was alot of fun! Here are some pics.... of course there are no pics from when we were eating because A-I was feeding a VERY hungry toddler and B- I was feeding me too!! We had alot of fun playing and hanging out with friends.

Izzy and Z swinging.
Our family wore our new matching TyeDye shirts.... didn't get a shot of all 3 of us yet.
The spicket was a big hit! My kiddo doesn't like being too hot without getting wet!

She was very interested with how it went through her fingers....

mmmmmmmmm Popsicles...... she had 2 herself and about 5 bites of every other kiddos!


Tuckered out little girl..... Daddy loving it!

Told you she was tuckered!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute!

Wilson Ramblings said...

love those spicket pics!!!

Ryan and Amy said...

Hey! Thanks for talking to me the other day when I called about Isaac. :) And I just read on your sidebar that you're naming the next one Piper! I love, love, love that name! In fact, that's what I've wanted to name a little girl. :) Didn't happen to get the name from John Piper did you? haha