Monday, September 7, 2009

ANIMALS!!!!!!!!

I don't know if every child is so obsessed with animals but I hear "ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!" at least once a day. My kid loves animals. She doesn't care if it is pictures of animals, the see n' say with animals, animals on TV, books with animals, or just the dog next door.... she loves animals. This past week we went to the Lazy 5 ranch in Mooresville. They have TONS of animals and none of them are scared of humans. We did a wagon ride by Nathan, a horse drawn wagon ride, the walk through petting zoo and we drove through again before we left. Izzy had a blast. She loved feeding the animals but would say "ewwwwww" if one licked her. She wasn't a fan of the big buffalo with their huge tongues but enjoyed everything else. She had a great time and I did too!!

Wagon ride by Nathan :)



She loved to pat the animals on the head
Do you see that tongue?? It licked my toes........... I screamed!

You get incredibly close to the giraffes!

Amazing creatures.....

Nathan liked feeding the baby one


Izzy and "Katie Mommy"


Doesn't it look like the sheep is trying to shake hands with her??



We ran out of feed- Nathan thought they might like to eat a rock :)

Izzy thought that was a good idea (sheep not so much)

Don't ask me what this face is.....
Stopping to smell the flowers

Awwwwwwww
Izzy loved chasing the poor birds around.....
there was a baby bird making it oh so much more exciting!
This is the drive through.... a little too close for my comfort! I would turn around to look at Izzy and Nathan and turn back around to being nose to nose with some big antelope or llama! I would then scream making Katie and the kids laugh- glad I am entertaining :)


hahahahahaha- I love this pic :)

1 comment:

Wilson Ramblings said...

gret pics and what fast blogging! so when are we going back?