Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall fun begins!

I love the fall weather we have been having!! It is so nice to put on long sleeves and sweatshirts :) I also love all the fun fall things that we can go and do. There are tons of pumpkin patches, Halloween activities and hayrides! This week we went to Jamestown United Methodist Church's pumpkin patch and hayride with MOPS. I THOUGHT that the evite said to dress the kiddos in their Halloween costumes... apparently I made that up :) OOPS! Oh well.... so I told Katie and Izzy and Nathan wore their costumes. They were insanely adorable and had alot of fun!



Sweet hugs....


One of our best pictures yet :)
We have also been going to the park alot- trying to get in a few more days before it gets too cold. Daddy came to meet us on this day and Izzy was happy to see him. This is how they talk when she is riding on his shoulders. I LOVE that they have such a good relationship :)

A few weekends ago my big brother Matt and his wife Emily came with their little girl Penny. Izzy wasn't too sure of her but was very interested. She refused to smile for pictures but at least she didn't try to hurt Penny!

Isn't she a cutie??
We can't wait for more exciting fall activities......with pictures I am sure :)

5 comments:

Wilson Ramblings said...

you have the sweetest little girl ever!!!!

Wilson Ramblings said...

oh and your the bestest friend ever

Unknown said...

very cute! I love the one of you and Izzy!

K K said...

Love the unicorn outfit!

Kelly said...

Such cute costumes!