Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tea Party

Izzy has reached the stage of liking to dress up and be a princess. I can talk her into almost anything by saying that it is what a princess does :) She really enjoys having a purse and necklaces, bracelets and her princess watch. So cute to see her so into it! Last year at consignment I bought a huge bag of dress up stuff. I finally opened it up yesterday for our tea party. I set up for Izzy and a few of her girlfriends to go to the Pegg House Tea Room in Kernersville for a tea party. She was SUPER excited and loved getting ready. We ended up having a great time- although it took a little longer than we expected. The girls did great and the food was really yummy! Here are some pictures of Izzy while she was getting ready/trying out all the new dress up stuff :)



This is the pic I get when I say "Izzy look at Mommy.... where is Mommy's camera??"


She thought this face was hilarious (she looks at every picture after I take it)


I love this one... she was sooooo happy with her bracelets :)

Yes she wore the tutu over her dress



Izzy & Alaina before we left


See the concentration in her walk?? :)

Annmarie & her 3 beautiful girls

Melissa & Alaina
So cute of Claire- and Lily is trying to fix Izzy's hat



Sweet Baby Ava
Miss Lily
Remembered after I had eaten all the sandwiches off the bottom that I wanted to take a pic.....
Issy & Alaina's lunch- again after they had eaten the sandwiches off the bottom :)
We had such a great time! Thanks friends for going with us!!

No comments: