Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Penelope's Birthday

We went to my parent's house this weekend to celebrate Penelope's 1st birthday! I can't believe she is almost 1 year old already!!! She is super cute and we were happy to be there with her to celebrate! I didn't get as many pics as I would have liked to but I did get some. Here is the birthday girl and her Mommy.
Penny was VERY interested in Piper and kept wanting to hug and play with her.


Very sweet!

Izzy had a good time helping grandpa. These pics make me want to cry! My daddy is an awesome man & I love him so much. So glad he and Izzy got to play together some this weekend..... she adores him and has mentioned helping him several times since we have been home.


She also helped him water the plants in the yard


I tried and tried to get a pic of all 3 girls smiling... no luck :( Oh well at least they were all looking at the camera in this one!
We had a good time with all of the family. Like I said I wish I had gotten more pictures! Can't wait to see you all again!

No comments: