Saturday, December 18, 2010

Traditions

One of the things I love about the Christmas season is the presents.  I think that is the kid in me coming out.  Back when Tim and I first got married we had to strike up a contract on when we would open presents.  Otherwise I would pester him all the time to pleeeeease lets just open one present. It’s really about him seeing what I got for him.  And now about seeing the girls open their things.  ANYWAYS- our deal is 1 present on the Saturday before Christmas, 1 present on Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas morning.  So we opened our first present today!  Piper is into ripping off the paper but still needs a little help from Izzy.  Tim & I opened our gifts too but of course didn’t take pics of that Smile  Tim opened his girt from Izzy which was a Ukulele (she picked it out) and I opened 1 from Tim which was an electric skillet ( a really big deep one!)  It was fun seeing the girls be excited about opening their gift!

006008012018019021033037

And a new tradition- a family pic in front of our Christmas tree!