Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sweet Summertime!

I missed these sweet girls so much when I was in Guatemala!  I’ve enjoyed soaking them up this past week!  We love summer with all the fun things to do!  We went to a fairy themed event at the library.  My girls wanted to dress up like fairies of course Open-mouthed smile So they did!DSC_0002

Fairies need snacks too!!

DSC_0003DSC_0005

They had lots of cute crafts like making a place for your fairy to hide, making lanterns, making masks, and planting a seed to grow in a cup.  The girls had a lot of fun!!DSC_0006

The girls love playing together in our backyard while I make dinner.  My girls is growing up!!DSC_0008DSC_0009DSC_0010

But she’s still sillyJust kidding

DSC_0012DSC_0013DSC_0018

Sister love

DSC_0021DSC_0025DSC_0020

And grumpy faces…..

DSC_0031DSC_0032

Almost all pretend involves someone being sick.

DSC_0035

A new favorite in our house- hot dogs with peperoni (and ranch)DSC_0038

I could just eat her up!!!

DSC_0040DSC_0042

Been reading a lot about ethnic hair at Chocolate Hair Vanilla Care- saw this cute style and did it this morning for church!  Both girls likes having "Rapunzel hair” which is what I called it to talk them into it Winking smile

DSC_0044

2 comments:

Amber said...

Beautiful memories :) Love the hair! Look at you go girl!

Wilson Ramblings said...

Love the pics! The girls are really growing up soooo much! They are so beautiful and it's a joy to spend time with them and you! Love you all!!!