Thursday, November 8, 2012

Matched!!!!

Praise God we were selected by a birth mother in Florida on Sunday!!!!!! 

I was able to talk to her on the phone yesterday for the first time.  We talked for 1.5 hours!  She is AMAZING!  I love her so much already and we are so thankful for her choice of adoption.  We got along really well and both enjoyed getting to know each other!  Our personalities match really well and I am sooooo thrilled that she wants to have a relationship with us now and continue the relationship after the baby is born!!  I smiled SO much during our phone call I had to take some Motrin for my poor cheeks Open-mouthed smile  I am still smiling now!  We are so thankful for God bringing this wonderful woman into our lives!!

We don’t know the sex of the baby yet and probably won’t find out until after November 19th.  I’m ok with that- although I may have to pick out a few boy things just in case.  C (our birth mom) thinks it is a boy!!! 

We are all so thrilled- what an awesome Christmas present!  Thank You God!!!!

No comments: