Friday, June 7, 2013

Grandparent Weekend!

DSC_0014

Tim’s mom & my dad came this past weekend.  Izzy had her last soccer game and award ceremony.  She was SO happy to have both of them here to watch her!DSC_0016DSC_0021

Izzy played great!  Cassidy was happy with Grandma Diane!DSC_0028DSC_0041

Later that day my dad & I took the big girls to the pool for the first time this season!DSC_0043

Took them awhile to get used to swimming again…. but they had a blast with Grandpa!DSC_0047DSC_0052

DSC_0058

That afternoon we went to Izzy’s soccer award ceremony.  She got a shiny new red soccer ball.  She asked me on the way home what she was going to polish it with Smile  Another funny Izzy quote regarding soccer was I asked her if she was going to do soccer next year and she told me “Nope.  I did something you wanted me to do-soccer.  Next I’m going to do something I want to do- cheerleading!”  So we are going to try out Upwards Cheerleading next year.  DSC_0060

Fun picnic after the award ceremony.  We had such a fun time!!

No comments: