Monday, August 26, 2013

Izzy’s first day of Kindergarten!!

DSC_0024

Our day started off a little after six…. I woke Izzy up and brought her down for breakfast… a sausage, egg & cheese croissantwich Smile She was super excited!

 DSC_0026

We picked out her outfit at Costco a month ago- she’s been dying to wear it!  I made her sign last night and she wrote her own name.

DSC_0029DSC_0030DSC_0034

I got Piper up out of bed to say goodbye to Izzy.  She was unsure of what to do…DSC_0036

Daddy’s girl!!

DSC_0037DSC_0039

Off we went to the bus stop!

DSC_0041DSC_0043

Piper wanted a turn with the sign too Smile

DSC_0049

All the kids at our stop

DSC_0055

And then the bus came!! And on she gotDSC_0061DSC_0064DSC_0066

We were outside waiting when the bus rolled up this afternoon!  She was all smiles getting off!DSC_0067

DSC_0070

Piper was so happy to see her!!  She told me all about her day & is ready to go again tomorrow!!

DSC_0073

Iz had a little bit of homework- tell me 3 things about school, read for a little bit and work on her all about me sheet.  I copied it for Piper because she wanted to do homework too!  She was stuck like glue to Izzy all afternoon/evening!  Cassidy slept through the bus pickup and dropoff but seemed especially glad to see Izzy after nap Smile

All in all a great first day!  I’m so thankful for that!  I still can’t believe she’s old enough though!!

No comments: