Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Better late than never!

So I checked out my friends Katie's blog about her son Nathan and I was SO jealous! Why haven't I been doing this with Izzy? I have so many pics of her that nobody ever sees and she does so much fun new stuff everyday I wanna tell the world. So here it is.... better late than never! I have no idea how much I will use this or if anyone else cares but I think it will be cool to look back at in the years to come and when there is a new little one I can add them too! We got a brand new carmera... a Nikon D 40! I am very excited! We have already taken so many pics which I will add as soon as I figure out how to work this blog thing :) I am going to a class on the camera tonight which is good because I have no time to sit and watch the DVD it came with- much less read the insturction manual... why you ask??? Because Izzy is now officially mobile. No more sitting on the floor in the same spot while I eat, pee or check email. No... that has passed. Now I am chasing her around the living room! And again I will post some crawling pics as soon as I figure out how to do it! Well I am happy.... my first ever blog post! There will be more to come :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bethany -
Great idea and so much fun to see Izzy playing with a friend and laughing. I am so excited that Em is expecting too - it is so exciting!!! Kiss Izzy for us!!!! We love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think this is great. It'll be awesome to see comparison pics as she continues to grow up. What a beautiful girl!!!

Wilson Ramblings said...

yeah for your blog post!!!!!