Monday, October 20, 2008

What's new....

So Izzy got a little red wagon & she is loving it. We TRY to go on a ride at least once a day and she has alot of fun! I gave her Aduki beans this week- whole not mashed up and she really liked them. BUT I also gave her cheese for the first time that day and that made for a not so nice night for Tim :( She has been getting up in the night most nights recently and I kept hoping for a tooth to explain it and low and behold I felt one on sunday!! It is by no means all the way in... just starting to peek through. It is alot easier to help her out when I know what is bothering her! On sunday we went to Carter's and got her some new clothes.... she was really needing some long sleeved stuff now that the weather is getting colder. So watch for new cute outfits in posts to come :) We went to a really fun playdate lunch today.... but I forgot the camera... OOPS! Maybe next time :)

No comments: