Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fun with family, friends & new toys :)

WOW! We have had alot going on recently :) All good though! Josh (my little brother) and his wife Bethany (I know he married someone with my exact same name- he must love me :) came up to see us last weekend. We had a blast. They have two dogs Nollie and Cosmo who Izzy LOVED playing with. She is still looking for them everyday. She is standing more and more and loves to push around things. She had been pushing our kitchen chairs around and around the kitchen so at Weeruns I got her a grocery cart. She absolutely loves it!!! I also got her a little climber with a slide.... she does the slide all by herself! I got a few other toys and some clothes... but did not go crazy like I have been known to do in the past... BUT the discount days are still ahead!!!! Hope you enjoy the pics!









Izzy enjoyed singing with mommy & daddy on guitar hero!



Daddy's girl???

Izzy& Zachary on a wagon ride :)

1 comment:

Wilson Ramblings said...

i love those pics, but I especially love your post all about tim. so sweet!