Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fun n the snow!!

Contrary to all of our friends..... we had a great time in the snow this time! Last time I think I put her in too many clothes and there was no one else to hold her while I took pictures. This time I didn't put her in quite so many layers and daddy was here to play too. I worked the night before so we went out when I got up around 1pm. It was still chilly but we had a blast!!! It all brings back such wonderful childhood memories for me.... I grew up in West Virginia (no jokes please!!!) and we had snow alot and LOTS of it! I ran and jumped and probably had more fun than Tim & Izzy combined! I LOVE snow! YAY! We have a great back yard for sledding....yet no sled. No problem! We unfolded a cardboard box and viola...a sled!!
My snow angel.... for a small fee I can grace your yard with one :)

Me making the snow angel


Me & Izzy after one of our sled rides down the hill



Daddy & Izzy at the bottom of the hill

Daddy & Izzy coming down the hill.

Mommy & Izzy sledding sideways... no steering on the cardboard sled- the only drawback :)

Whoa!!

Go Daddy Go!!!

My two favorite people!



WHAT is this stuff????

See at least this time she could stand up with all her layers....

Silly girl with her Valentines necklace

So silly!

I can do it all by myself!

She loves to slide!

Brought out the ballpit.... almost passed out trying to blow it up! That is another story! Izzy loves it! She has learned how to throw the balls and loves to crawl in and out! Balls are kinda scarce now but we are getting some more.

Izzy is having lots of fun being 1 year old! She has taken a few steps but crawling is still the main mode of transportation. She has found some new words... NO being her favorite. She is also obsessed with goldfish and signs fish all the time to ask for them! Even at 3am... she wants goldfish! Uh Oh... she is waking up.....gotta go!

3 comments:

Wilson Ramblings said...

My favorite part of this post is thinking about you blowing up that ball pit! :) I love the pictures and what a great idea to do layers instead of the heavy coats. maybe we'll try that!

Unknown said...

Too funny! Maybe the next time it snows you can put a snow angel in my yard?! :)

Our life.... said...

I agree with Shelby, please come put a snow angel in out yard! ha ha!!
....oh, and LOVE your sled, totally what we would have done too ;)