Friday, March 13, 2009

Fun N the Sun

Anyone else find it ironic that the post under this is fun in the snow?? The weather is crazy but we sure enjoy all God has been giving us :) The snow was fun but late last week and early this week we have been enjoying the sunshine and warm weather! Izzy likes short sleeves! We have had a blast this week! Now it is back to cold weather again but that is ok... we have been inside at consignment sales! YAY! I don't know what I love about them so much. Maybe it reminds me of when I was younger going yard sailing, maybe it is the thrill of the hunt, maybe it is getting a good deal or maybe it is getting fun new toys and clothes for Izzy at a great price.... whatever the reason they are fun! I will make another post with Izzy playing with her new stuff later! Izzy is walking like a maniac but we haven't gotten a good video... will work on that and post later....But on to the pics for this week!
Silly girl on the picnic table!

An older friend of Izzy's.. isn't he cute?
Me & my girl :)

Katie & Nathan
Look at that boy go!
Another friend of Izzy's

He walks with a purpose!
She was happy to be outside

We decided the Tupperware needed to be decluttered and organized. Izzy was happy to help!

I didn't do it!
We got her a little fold out couch to sleep on for naps and when we go on trips! As you can see.... she loves it!
Mastered the art of self feeding cereal bars :)

Cheesing for the camera & eating

Slinky's go on my head :)

2 comments:

Wilson Ramblings said...

slinkies on my head is my favorite!

Ryan and Amy said...

BTW- Your little girl was the smiliest one in nursery this morning. Just a happy little thing! So, you had issues with sleeping and she's doing good now? How did you handle it? Did you go in her room and help her get to sleep? Did you feed her much at night? i'm about ready to throw the "cry it out" out the door. ;)