Wednesday, November 11, 2009

More Halloween Fun....

Although as my buddy Katie says I am 19 months pregnant... we have still been out and about :) When you have an active toddler- sitting around just doesn't cut it. AND I would go crazy too! So yes I am still pregnant... no progress- but we have been having lots of fun!
A friend organized a fun day at the park with costumes, crafts and cookies..... the cookie got frosted and then got eaten..... Mommy trait! Izzy wore her other costume- a pumpkin!

There were bubbles which Izzy loves to chase.

Group shot... hey what can you expect??

For Halloween I was a "bun in the oven" and Tim was the Baker :) hehehehe I think he did a great job making our outfits!

We had a cookout in our new neighborhood and it was a great way to meet alot of the neighbors! Not to mention good food :) We took Izzy trick or treating and she had a blast. She loved to eat smarties (which is good because I hate them) and suckers. I tried to divert most of the chocolate :) It was a blast and Izzy was worn out for 2 days.
Hopefully the next post you see will be Piper's birth announcement!!!

2 comments:

Wilson Ramblings said...

you're the cutest oven
I've ever seen!

Chad and Devon said...

Love the costumes! So cute!!