Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Piper Mackenzie is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piper Mackenzie Rouse is FINALLY here!! I was induced today and she arrived at 1:48 pm. She is 8lbs. and 14oz. ! The labor was quick & painless..... thanks to my epidural :) I pushed for 4 minutes and out she came!!! I will post the whole story later but for now here are some pics. Piper and I are both doing great!

Proud Daddy


Momma Katie
Thanks for all your support and love!!


8.14!!!!!!!!!!!




Piper's first love song from daddy

Get the paparazzi out of here!

First fingernail clipping

5 comments:

Kristin said...

She is adorable!!

Wilson Ramblings said...

yeah piper mack!

Our life.... said...

yah!!! congrats! welcome piper!

The Moodies said...

Awesome! So happy for you guys and thankful for a good delivery and precious, healthy baby! I can't wait to meet her and snuggle her!

Leigh Anne and Josh said...

Congrats!