Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Father Daughter camping trip 2010

Tim took Izzy on the father daughter camping trip with our church a few weekends ago.  She was the youngest girl there but they had a blast!!  She loves her daddy and I love the daddy he is!  I love the first two pics…….

05_2104_20 22_26

Pink lemonade :)

03_6  04_7Smores……. yummy- she actually just preferred the marshmallows straight out of the bag- her most favorite part of the trip!  05_8  07_10 

08_24

Still working on how to aim the camera :)08_1109_12 09_25 11_15 12_16

13_29

Bed head14_18 17_2103_19

Izzy made some new friends and had lots of fun with daddy!  She was soooo tired when they left- she fell asleep as soon as they got on the road to head back.  I knew Izzy would miss me but I hadn’t thought about her missing Piper or vice versa.  When they got home Izzy & Piper were sooooooooo happy to see each other.  Izzy said “Baby Piper- I missed you!!”  they hugged and kissed and snuggled for the rest of the day!  I am so happy that they love each other already :)  I am so thankful for my family and all the blessings we have!  My hubby is such a great daddy and that makes me the happiest mommy there is!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that is soooo sweet! What a good daddy!

Our life.... said...

she looks so grown up in these pictures! Such a little girl!