Thursday, August 26, 2010

Izzy Appleseed part 2

  

141

Mmmmmmm caramel apples!  They were very yummy & super chewy!  Izzy was a big fan :)  She kept saying “this is gum mommy!”  I tried to get her to take a picture with a pot on her head like Johnny Appleseed but she wasn’t interested.  Tim took a picture of me with the pot on my head trying to talk her into it….. that picture has been deleted!  LOL.  We watched the old Disney Johnny Appleseed movie on you tube and Izzy really enjoyed it.  I was kind of surprised because at the end Johnny dies…. well his spirit leaves his dead body propped up against a tree…. I was not prepared for that :)  Oh well- it didn’t seem to phase her.  142

On a separate note her is a picture Tim took of Piper after she climbed up onto Izzy’s “helper stool” !!!  I have my hands full!!!143

No comments: