Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Big Girls

My girls are getting bigger by the day….. 2 big things are going on.  First Piper is potty training herself.  She likes to pee in the potty and keeps her diaper dry a lot of the time.  This pic is her first poop in the potty.  I gave her a bag of goodies as a prize and she was so happy!091

Second big thing is we have started doing quiet time for Izzy in her room instead of nap.  About half the time she ends up taking a nap.  This day she crashed on the floor with her bunnies.  Notice her books & purses stacked neatly beside her.  She makes me smile Smile  She was completely sacked out in this picture.  094

She is super excited about quiet time.  I think its because it’s the only time she has truly by herself.  All of the other time Piper is all up in her Kool-Aid.  My girls are growing up and I’m trying to savor every minute!!

No comments: