Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dixie Classic Fair 2011

Every year around my birthday the Dixie Classic Fair comes to Winston-Salem.  I love the fair; I love the rides, I love seeing my kiddos love the rides, I love the food, I love the animals, I love the smells (not of the animals)…. I could go on and on.  Tim took off a day and we had a family day at the fair!!!  One of my best birthday presents EVER!!!  The kiddos had a blast- we stayed 6 hours- WAY longer than I thought they would last!!

phone pics- dc fair 046phone pics- dc fair 050phone pics- dc fair 049phone pics- dc fair 052

If you can’t see- Izzy & Piper’s arms are up Smile

phone pics- dc fair 054phone pics- dc fair 056phone pics- dc fair 059phone pics- dc fair 060phone pics- dc fair 061phone pics- dc fair 065phone pics- dc fair 063

View from the top of the Ferris wheel

phone pics- dc fair 072phone pics- dc fair 073phone pics- dc fair 068phone pics- dc fair 074phone pics- dc fair 077phone pics- dc fair 079

Getting sleepy at the end of the day- Piper fell asleep as we were walking out Smile

GREAT FAMILY DAY!!!

No comments: