Saturday, October 22, 2011

passing the time….

Its always hard to get through the afternoon with short naps or no nap at all.  Especially when its raining!!  You can only go to the grocery store so many times….

So I decided I would be a fun mommy and we put on our rain/mud clothes on and went puddle jumping!  The girls had a blast!!

phone pics 037phone pics 039phone pics 042

My attempt to pre-clean them was a “clean puddle”.  It happened to be in the middle of the street- I got some CRAZY looks Smilephone pics 048037 Izzy loves read-along books.  042

Piper loves her baby dolls, feeding her baby dolls and her favorite- cleaning them with wipes!

044046

Both girls love the crocodile game.  I like it too- it is the easiest game to set up (open the mouth), supervise (none required), and clean up (close the mouth)!

I love spending the days with my girls- even the long ones Smile

No comments: