Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

051

There are so many things I am thankful for this year.  Me & God have a running list Open-mouthed smile

First and foremost I am thankful for the relationship I have with Jesus- I enjoy walking with Him through this wonderful life I am living.  I am thankful to live in a country where I am not persecuted for my faith.  I am thankful that He knows what the future holds and is leading us day by day.  I am thankful for my hubby and my kiddos.  I am thankful for friends who are like family!  I could go on and on.  I am thankful for all the blessings!! 

057

I’m thankful for fun turkey hat crafts Smile

061067064

I am thankful for my little girl who is growing up more and more each day.  I am thankful for the compassionate heart she has, her child like faith, and her never ending questions about Jesus!!069I am thankful for this sweet 2 year old girl.  I am thankful for her Piperness- she is her own little person Smile

073075

Thankful for yummy food!

090

And friends to share it with….

079082085096

Game time- the Kinect is fun for all ages!!

099104110103

The Lord has blessed us so much!  And we are so thankful!  A quote I see now and then reminds me to be purposely thankful.  “What if you only had today what you thanked God for yesterday??”

No comments: