Monday, December 12, 2011

Gibsonville “redneck” parade

On of my friends invited us to go to parade nearby.  A “redneck parade” she called it.  It peaked my interest and when she said last year they got more candy than at Halloween we were sold!  With our recent parade let down I was hopeful.  And man it was great!!  The girls absolutely loved it!!  I think every participant in the parade threw candy- Izzy was in heaven!! 

DSC_0067I loved Piper in this outfit- she found the pockets and was so happy.  She has her mouth open showing me she had finished her tootsie roll and was ready for more candy Smile

DSC_0070DSC_0071DSC_0073

Both girls were super excited to see Goofy!  Izzy took off running to give him a hug.DSC_0075

They loved waving to everyone and saying Merry Christmas!

What do you mean “redneck parade” you ask…. well just take a look….DSC_0078DSC_0079DSC_0081DSC_0095DSC_0093

There were tons of horses at the end of the parade- which both girls LOVED.  Piper keeps telling me she misses the horsies

DSC_0082

Piper has a new trick…..

DSC_0084

Of course Izzy can’t be left out of the tricks….

DSC_0089

We had a blast!  Thanks so much for inviting us Jennifer!!!  We will be back next year for sure!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh my word! they are so hysterical- even in pictures!! I love those faces :)