Monday, February 27, 2012

2nd Honeymoon

We celebrated our ten year anniversary a little late with a trip to the beach!  We stayed at my parents beach house outside of Havelock.  My parents kept the kiddos at their house and Tim & I enjoyed some time together!!  We headed to Havelock on Thursday evening.  Ate dinner at the Crabby Pattys- it was pretty yummy!

 

DSC_0011DSC_0013

That night we played our favorite game- BANG.  We even found some good playing companions- Santa and Frank.  Santa won Open-mouthed smile

DSC_0016

The next morning we relaxed and soaked up the fresh air!

DSC_0019DSC_0020

Took a walk on the beach- and no we didn’t have a photographer- just our little bendy tripod!DSC_0023DSC_0027

I made a yummy lunch- French dip croissants

DSC_0029

Then we took the ferry over to Oriental…..DSC_0030

And yes we acted like tourists :)DSC_0032DSC_0033

Got some ice cream at “The Bean” and did a little shopping…DSC_0034DSC_0036 can’t pass up a good photo-op!

DSC_0037DSC_0039DSC_0040

Had a REALLY awesome dinner at Sammy’s Seafood and Oyster BarDSC_0041DSC_0048

Saturday morning we hung out at the house some and then went to Immortal II Tattoo…DSC_0049

And I got my new tattoo!!

DSC_0050 We went to the Maritime MuseumDSC_0056

Saw some dolphins….

DSC_0057

Walked around and visited some more shops…

DSC_0066 Love my hubby!

DSC_0067

Ate at the Sanitary on Saturday night.  It was good but not phenomenal like I expected.  Seems like I’ve seen people wearing shirts from there my entire life! 

We rented our first RedBox movies and watched them Saturday night.  Sunday we cleaned up a little and headed to my parents to get the girls.  They were happy to see us but my parents assured me that they hadn’t mentioned us once since we had been gone.  The girls had a blast with my parents and only ended up with minor scrapes and cuts…. Open-mouthed smile 

Thanks so much for watching them and letting us use the Bay House!!  We had a great time!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple! Love all the pics!! Great job capturing your memories :) I feel the same way about the Sanitary- don't get the hype at all. I have many other favorite restaurants on the island and mainland there that I would much rather go to.

Wilson Ramblings said...

How fun!!!! I love the pics on the beach! All of them really, but especially the ones on the beach! Love you guys!