Monday, February 13, 2012

Izzy at 4 years old

I can’t believe Isabella is turning four! Seems like yesterday she was born. I still remember the moment they laid her on my chest. I kept saying “she’s really here”.

Izzy's Born 007

It was a great first year. I loved being a mommy!

Izzy's birthday 031

She was such a content happy kiddo. We had a blast celebrating her 1st birthday at the Children’s Museum.

izzy bday 386 At 21 months old she became a big sister. A role she has cherished and excelled at. She takes care of her sister, plays with her and reminds me to get her “tummy medicine” (lactaid tablets) anytime we are going out for pizza, ice cream or anything dairy. We celebrated her 2nd birthday at a horse barn and she had a blast!

046

Her 3rd year has definitely been the year of the princess!! She loves all things princess or “girly” as she frequently tells me. We celebrated with Cinderella at that party and she was awestruck! She talked about Cinderella coming to her party all year long! She really developed her personality this year. She is kind hearted, loves friends, loves to go and do but doesn’t like being the center of attention. She remains very protective of her little sister and is sure to include her in almost everything she does. She asked Jesus to come into her heart this year and is very interested in the Bible and learning how to live a life pleasing to God. She keeps me on my toes reminding me that “Jesus is on the throne” and that “Piper is only 2 years old.”

DSC_0070

I can’t wait to see what four will hold for Izzy. She is such a great little girl! She melts my heart with her eyes and smile. I did a little interview with her to help me remember her in her own words…

What do you think it means to be four?

“I can do big things, don’t need any help, well I do need help with high things. I am a little girl not a tiny baby.”

What was the most fun thing you did as a 3yr old?

“The circus and my birthday”

Was there anything bad about being 3?

“Well….ummmm. I can’t think of anything really bad. Sometimes Nathan shoots spider webs at me and I don’t like that- I don’t like boy things”

What do you think you will do now that you are 4?

“Go to dance class. I won’t say bad words (not sure where this came from??)”

Who is your best friend?

“I have lots of best friends like Alaina, Zachary, Nathan- Nathan down the lane and the Nathan with 2 sisters (Nathan S.) and Nathan’s two sisters (Leah & Rachel)- they are all my friends. Piper is my best sister.”

Who are your imaginary friends?

“Karen, Jeffa, Gemini”- more names I have no clue how to spell Smile

What do you like to play?

“pretend, ballet, school, all kinds of stuff you know”

What is your favorite food?

“dessert”

What is your favorite candy?

“tootsie rolls”

What is your favorite color?

“purple & pink”

What is your favorite drink?

“Juiiiiiiiice”

What is your favorite restaurant?

“Chic-fil-a and McDonalds”

What do you like to do with Daddy?

“I like to tickle him and camel him” (sit on him and bounce up and down).

What do you like to do with Mommy?

“make crafts during Piper’s naptime”

What is your favorite Bible Story?

“Noah’s ark”

What is your favorite kind of art?

“paint”

What is your favorite song?

“Hosanna”

What do you not like?

“playing Spiderman”

Oh what a joy it is to be Izzy’s mom! I love her so much!!

1 comment:

Shana said...

Four has been my favorite age so far. I used to say all the time "I LOVE FOUR." Hope its the same for you!