Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Play dates & more

DSC_0010

Cassidy & her friend Andrew- he is a month older

DSC_0006

Trying to hold her hand already!!

DSC_0012

All girl play date!

DSC_0014

Cassidy’s friend L is 3 months older

DSC_0002

This picture is to poke fun at my dad- the girls thought it was funny that Cassidy’s pants looked like Grandpa!!

DSC_0004

The girls love to play with Cassidy and her toys

DSC_0017

Evening jam session with daddy

DSC_0019DSC_0020

Every night after the big girls go to bed I hold Cassidy- Tim waits on me and we hang out while she snoozes til her evening feeding.  I <3 her sweet sweet sleeping peacefulness!!!

DSC_0021DSC_0022 Izzy heading to her first soccer practice

DSC_0024

Cassidy’s first puff

DSC_0027 Love this purple outfit on her!!

DSC_0034 smiley girl!DSC_0035DSC_0042

Izzy was reading a book on the leap pad to her

DSC_0044 snuggled up in the swing

We are loving life!  I am so happy it is finally warm!  We have been taking lots of walks and going to the park.  Cassidy is getting used to being outside and likes it a lot! 

Realized I hadn’t done a breastfeeding update- since there’s not really any good pics I can post Winking smileI thought I would just do a quick update.  Cassidy is an excellent nurser (is that a word??)  She nurses every 3-4 hours during the day.  She still only nurses on one side per feeding.  My milk is keeping up and I am still taking a maintenance dose of domperidone 30mg a day, fenugreek & blessed thistle.  She LOVES to nurse.  Is not a huge fan of the bottle but will take enough to tide her over til the next feeding- usually 2.5-3 ounces.  I LOVE breastfeeding her!  I am so very thankful for the opportunity to do so.  It has really helped me bond with her and the time I spend nursing her is so special to me.  I get some pretty funny looks sometimes when I am breastfeeding her- but it doesn’t bother me one bit- go ahead and look Smile with tongue out Sometimes I get questions which I don’t mind answering at all.  Gives me a chance to talk about how God led me to inducing lactation and I’m so glad He did!  I get asked a lot how long I will breastfeed her and the answer is hopefully at least a year- we’ll see how it goes! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful post! Beautiful family!