Saturday, June 26, 2010

Big girls

My girls are getting so big!  I have said it a million times but I need to say it again!  Izzy is a great big sister!  She loves Piper and is very helpful.  She sings to her, plays with her, shares with her, gives her the paci, defends her, encourages her, teaches her, tells me what Piper “needs” and so much more!!! I am so thankful that she is such a good big sister.  She frequently plays with her baby dolls and pretends they are Piper.  She is feeing her baby- the cutest part is she signs to her.  “Tell me baby, do you want more or all done, tell Izzy baby, more or all done?”  ADORABLE!! 

048 026

Piper has made several new discoveries…… she can clap

029 Crawl033 Pull up and stand

034

And still looks so cute!

021 038046

Izzy loves to have Piper do whatever she is doing.  I know that will probably change so I treasure it now!! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow.. Piper is growing so fast.. my how time flies...