Saturday, June 26, 2010

Izzy singing

Izzy loves to sing and sings all the time. It is very difficult to get it on video though because she wants to see what I am doing..... she wanted to do it the other day so we gave it a shot and got 3 good songs! She knows over 100 songs and picks them up very easily. She saw Tim singing Hosanna in church on sunday and has been singing it all week. We were in Kerr Drug and she was singing it and a lady came up and told her she liked it and asked Izzy is she could sing along with her. Izzy said no. So thent he lady asked if Izzy could sing it again because it was so pretty and Izzy said- "No I'm all done, take a bow thank you very much!" I about busted out laughing.... where does she get this stuff?? Anyways- here are the videos... I love her sweet little voice!

3 comments:

Chad and Devon said...

So cute! Love how she says "Go!" before she sings! :)

Unknown said...

Love it! Where do they come up with this stuff? Sometimes Madison says things and I crack up and can't even begin to think where she gets it! Love this post!

Wilson Ramblings said...

my favorite post of the month!!!