Monday, April 30, 2012

Watermelon & home tea party

DSC_0001

One of Izzy’s favorite things is to hear stories “from when you were a little girl”.  Last week I told her about how during the summer in WV we would get a bunch of watermelons and eat them and make home-made ice cream.  She remembered that and asked Tim to buy one at the grocery store this past weekend.  He did and gave them both a big slice… they were excited and wanted to like it….. but they didn’t really.  They both took one bite and were done- Oh well!  I’m enjoying it!

DSC_0005DSC_0006

I missed my girls this weekend while I was working so during quiet time today I brought Izzy downstairs early for a little tea party.  She was so happy!  DSC_0008DSC_0011

When Piper woke up- Izzy insisted we have one for her too Smile 

DSC_0016

DSC_0018

She liked it too Open-mouthed smile