Friday, April 6, 2012

Fun at home

DSC_0007

We made yam dolls the other day- got the idea out a book from the library- Caribbean crafts.  The girls were pretty patient and have enjoyed carrying them around.  Izzy wanted to take hers to show and tell this week but the letters were S, T and U so we named the doll Tiffany SmileDSC_0037

Got this hair idea from Balancing Beauty & Bedlam- I’m not very good at bobby pinning yet…..DSC_0038DSC_0041DSC_0096

We dyed eggs this week- I think I hyped it up too much and spent too much time preparing for dye-disaster…. the girls liked it ok.  I think they liked wearing gloves the most Open-mouthed smileDSC_0099DSC_0101 Got this big bird puzzle at a consignment sale- we did it this morning and the girls loved it!  I am NOT a puzzle person- visual-spacial things are my weak point- so it was a challenge- yes a 30 piece 3+ year old puzzle was a challenge.  I’m not scared to admit my weaknesses Smile  Hahahaha.  Now the challenge will be to keep up with all the pieces- another weakness of mine!

No comments: