Sunday, May 20, 2012

Anderson Family Weekend

Last weekend my parents and brothers all came for a visit.  We had a great time visiting and no disasters like last time.  The girls loved having tons of attention from my parents, aunts and uncles- and had lots of fun playing with Penny.DSC_0004DSC_0008DSC_0013DSC_0022DSC_0033

Dan & Liza got here first- the girls had a lot of fun playing with them!DSC_0036

They were so happy to see Penny!

DSC_0037DSC_0048DSC_0039

It was a fun filled weekend and I didn’t take enough pictures!  My dad and brothers went zip-lining while the kiddos napped and the girls got a pedicure (thanks hubby for staying with the kiddos!)  We went out to dinner Saturday night and had a great time!!  It all went by too quickly!  Can’t wait to get everyone together again!

It was also Mother’s Day weekend- the girls and Tim got me a really pretty tea set and a family stamp.  I love them both!!  I am so blessed to be Mommy to my two girls!

No comments: