Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Izzy’s 5th Birthday!!

DSC_0048

Izzy has turned 5 years old!  I am shocked!  FIVE YEARS OLD!  That is big!  Where did the time go??  We celebrated this weekend.  The girls know to look for a special guest- they were posted at the door!

DSC_0050 She’s here!!DSC_0053

Izzy picked Princess Tiana from Princess and the frog.  She was super excited!!DSC_0057DSC_0060

She got a special necklace!

DSC_0064

Tattoos & glitter hairspray for everyone!

DSC_0069DSC_0072

Cousins & Tiana

DSC_0074DSC_0078

Group hug!

DSC_0080 Iz & TianaDSC_0087

izzy picked a cupcake cake- it was a butterfly- oops I forgot to take a picture of it…..DSC_0090

Pinata!  I forgot all about it- I was a little sleep deprived…..

DSC_0106

The party was a lot of fun!  Izzy had a blast.  Thanks to all our friends and family who came to celebrate with us!!

Just a recap for me- Izzy at 5 years old-  Super sweet and sensitive.  She still loves snuggles, sitting in our laps and being tickled.  She LOVES art- is really good at drawing, painting, and writing stories.  She is starting to sound out words and she loves to write letters.  She loves her sisters and is a great helper when I ask her to.  She is really good at cleaning up, getting things for me and letting me know when Piper is doing something she shouldn’t be doing Smile  She is a rule follower and wants everyone else to follow the rules too.  She tells me that she helps her teachers get the other kids to follow the rules at school.  She can be bossy sometimes, and is very particular about the way she wants things done.  She is learning about grace, and being a little more relaxed…. She loves chicken nuggets, ranch, apple squeezers, candy, gum, ice cream, and having special time with Mommy or Daddy.  Her favorite restaurant is J&S Cafeteria.  She is still very into princesses, playing with her bunnies (lovies), pretending and dress up.  She is a lot of fun to parent.  I love her to pieces! 

No comments: