Friday, February 1, 2013

Homecoming!!

The day I got the call I could come home I packed up and booked a flight.  It was a whirlwind day!  Diane helped me drop the car off at the rental car return and drove me to the airport.  This was a HUGE relief to me as it is a 30min walk from the rental car center to the terminal (including riding on the metrorail!)  We got checked in and through security pretty easily and when I got to my gate I asked them to change my seat (a middle) to an aisle and they did with no problems!  Yay!  Thank you Lord!  The flight from Miami to Charlotte was pretty uneventful.  She nursed and slept which was great!  One funny thing that happened was about half way through nursing the older guy beside me realized I was nursing and got really red & uncomfortable.  Made me giggle Flirt male

The flight from Charlotte home was good as well but it was HOT on the plane… I’m talking like 80 degrees.  Cassidy is not a fan of being hot and was a little fussy but not too bad.  When we landed I was the first one standing and had to use all my restraint not to push the people in front of me off the plane!  I pretty much ran through the terminal to get to Tim & the girls!  I was so happy!!  Izzy got to me first and was so confused by my tears.  She was so happy to see Cassidy & me!  She wanted to hold her right away!

20130123175807

Lots of snuggles and kisses later we loaded up the van and came home!20130123183229

Tim’s first time holding her

DSC_0120DSC_0122

IN LOVE!!!!!!

DSC_0128

The next day Cassidy got her first tub bath!  She really liked it!  Both sisters were big helpers Winking smileDSC_0130DSC_0131DSC_0132

Snuggles with Daddy!  Red heartRed heartDSC_0133

No comments: