Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cassidy 4 months old

DSC_0007

At four months old Cassidy got her first hairstyle!  Puffs!  I didn’t attempt to part perfectly- just gathered hair together and put in terry pony-o’s.  I think it makes her look a lot older!  DSC_0008DSC_0009DSC_0010

It stayed in for about half the day and one by one she pulled them out.  She had a funky afro for the rest of the day Smile 

DSC_0002

Cassidy is really enjoying sitting up in this seat.  It makes her work harder than the bumbo but she does really well!  Piper loves to be in pics with Cassidy. 

DSC_0005

Cassidy loves to try to watch TV!  She will turn her head and crane her neck to see it.  One morning I set her down with Piper so I could drink my coffee Smile 

We haven’t gone for her 4month check up yet but we went to the lactation consultant today to check her weight and she is at 12lbs 7 oz!  She gained almost a pound in two weeks!  They were concerned that she hadn’t gained very much weight the last time we went into the doc so I increased my milk making medications and herbs and my supply has increased!  Praise God!  I’m so thankful for the opportunity to breastfeed her and that God has sustained & increased my milk supply! 

Cassidy is becoming more and more vocal!  Soemtimes it sounds like she says “Hey!” as someone is walking by  Smile  She is cooing and blowing bubbles- soaking her outfit with slobber!  She is a super content baby most of the time!  She still loves her swing and naps in it during the day. 

We are planning on trying some oatmeal cereal sometime soon!  The girls are DYING to feed her!!!

No comments: