Thursday, May 23, 2013

Food & Fun

DSC_0004

The big girls have been DYING to give Cassidy baby food.  When she is awake at dinner time we have her at the table with us and she has seemed interested in food.  So the girls and I gave her some baby oatmeal.  They were SO excited!  With the help of my miniature photographers we captured her first bite- above. 

DSC_0010

We were all way more excited than she was Smile

DSC_0014

She tolerated it well- didn’t really spit much out but wasn’t enthused…..DSC_0019

I love her “are you done yet??” face ^….. Since she wasn’t a huge fan and it seemed to upset her tummy a little bit I think we will wait a few weeks before trying again…

DSC_0025

In other news- Tim hung swings in the gazebo for the girls!  They are so happy with them!  We can attach Cassidy’s swing as well and she enjoys swinging too!DSC_0026

So glad they love swinging on their tummies!  Less pushing & they can entertain themselves!DSC_0027DSC_0030DSC_0032

Cassidy loves watching the big girls and really loves when they run over to talk to her!

DSC_0034

Random pic- I gave Piper these two worksheets to play with while Izzy was doing a worksheet…. I was amazed at how well she did!!  She was so proud of herself!!DSC_0035

Tim was fixing Cassidy’s hair this morning in her bumbo and I thought they looked so cute!DSC_0037

She really seems to enjoy us doing her hair most of the time!  We are still using the same concoction- Jojoba oil & Little twig leave in conditioner with water in a spray bottle.  It is working well for her hair but her scalp is a little dry/flaky so I bought some tea tree oil to try to help with that.  We’ll see if that helps!  I love her hair!  I love playing with it!  Can’t wait til it gets a little longer and she will hold a little more still for me to style it!!

No comments: