Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Growing up....

It amazes me how fast our little girl is growing up. She loves to try new things and explore new places. This past week we broke out her bubble bath paints. You put them in the tub with no water and squirt out the paint. They can paint (and slip and slide) all over. When they are done you fill the bath and the paint turns into bubble bath! I have no pics of the painting because I was trying to (1) keep her from eating it and (2) keep her on her bottom so she wouldn't bust her face open :) Regardless of the stress she LOVED it! We haven't had a bubble bath yet (yes I know she is deprived) and she kept signing more and squeezing the bubbles :) She thought it was hilarious to have bubbles on different parts of her body!
Cute little bubble covered butt!
We have had this potty for awhile now... she looks at it and takes it apart. Well last week she told me she needed to poop while standing by her potty. So I took off her diaper and she pooped and peed in the potty!!!! I figured it was a fluke..... but again the next day she did it! WOW! Of course I sang and danced and gave her a cookie! No more poopy in the potty so far but I am still so proud!
Had a playdate over here and the kiddos had a tickle fest!

Cheese!
More tickling at Jump N fun
Flipping with Kristin- she loves this!
Think she knows what the camera is??
We have been practicing for the new little sister. She did this unprompted. She has been giving the babies her paci's and food for awhile but the bottle was new. Thought it was adorable:)
Gonna be such a good big sister!!
Short update on Izzy- she very much likes to pick.... EVERYTHING! From what she wears to what she eats:) It is fun to see what she prefers to wear. She loves to be told she is pretty- ESPECIALLY by daddy! She is becoming more and more loving. She really seemed to miss me this past weekend (I worked). On Monday night when I put her to bed she kept herself awake to keep patting my face and kissing me! So adorable. She would lay her head down and be almost out and then sit back up and pat me and say mommy mommy mommy! I ate it up :) She is talking alot and makes sure we know what she wants! I am enjoying every minute!!

1 comment:

Wilson Ramblings said...

so fun! love the bubble butt pics and the tickling ones!