Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Izzy's first baseball game

Last night we went to Izzy's first baseball game! There happened to be a carnival also :) It was all part of homeruns for homelessness which our church supports. There were lots of Westover people there, lots of good food and tons of new things for Izzy to see. I think she had a blast! Another good night of sleep for me...... I am on a roll!
She saw this big slide and wanted to go down it so I obliged....
WHOA!! She signed more..... but I had enough so we moved on
She did the bean bag toss- well.... she moved up and handed the bean bag through the hole. She still got to pick a prize :)
She did the search for letters and numbers.... er.... well she splashed in the water ;)
I love this pic with her and daddy ;)
Running... running.... running
She followed this baby all around the playground saying "baby"... this is looking good for us!
She loved dancing to all the music they played!
The sun was killer.... but she was happy to sit in daddy's lap with it to her back.

Overall we had a great time. We left about an hour into the game. We had to get home to wash all the sunscreen I slathered all over her off :) Made for a late bedtime but she handled it like a champ! In fact after her bath she chased the ferrets around naked for awhile before telling she was ready for night night. I missed taking the pics of that. I will have to get a video of it soon. She really loves chasing them around and tickling them. She is usually pretty gentle and so are they but they both get a little excited sometimes :)

1 comment:

Wilson Ramblings said...

the slide pics are my favorite. chadn and i both laughed out loud