Friday, June 26, 2009

It's a ......

GIRL!!!! Izzy will have a little sister :) Everything looked great on the ultrasound. Izzy was a little worried in the beginning when they were putting the jelly on my belly. She wanted to hold my hand and had a really concerned look on her face. But then the baby popped up on the TV and waved to us! She had fun seeing the baby and waved back. She was a trooper at the doctor... we had to wait awhile for the people ahead of us to get done... besides eating all of her snacks she did really good! If I can figure out how to cut the video down I will post some of it or some pics. Have to get some help from someone smarter than me..... Anyways we are excited and have to start thinking of names!!

2 comments:

Wilson Ramblings said...

yeah baby girl! use windows movie maker. It's really easy.

Our life.... said...

yah! i was just thinking about yall wondering if you had found out! Thankful all looked great! congrats on little GIRL #2!