Saturday, January 23, 2010

1-800-GRANDMA

What do you do when your 2yr old daughter has strep throat and feels horrible, your 1.5 month old has a fever and cold, the 2yr old starts throwing up, you start throwing up and you feel like the world is crashing down??? 1-800-GRANDMA!! So I called my mom and told her all that was going on and she asked if I wanted her to come. She was going to come for Thursday and Friday that next week anyways- but we needed her then! So she packed her bags and came!! It was such a blessing to have her here all week! Izzy loved spending time with Grandma and getting presents. Piper loved being held, jumped and rocky-byed. I loved not hearing Piper screaming, being able to play with Izzy, eating dinner with Tim & Izzy, taking naps, getting a massage, hanging out with my mom and more! My mom has such a servant's heart and really helped so much!!! I am kicking myself for not getting more pictures but here are a few I got.
Super cool hat
When my mom is here Izzy likes eating cereal with milk like a big girl. SHE WILL NOT DO THIS IF MY MOM ISN'T HERE!!!


I love how happy she looks
Thanks so much for coming mom! It helped me tremendously!!!!!

2 comments:

Wilson Ramblings said...

Your mom is amazing! I'm so glad she came!

Ryan and Amy said...

gotta love grandma! We had that stomach junk the last couple weeks and my mom was right here to help out. Glad yours made the trip for you too!