Friday, January 15, 2010

My girls....

I love my two daughters!! Piper is doing much better with her colic/gas/reflux issues :) She is smiling and cooing alot and crying alot less! We have begun to see a pattern in her sleeping and eating which is awesome! She usually takes a 3 hr nap which usually coincides with Izzy's nap giving me some much needed time to rest, blog, email, sleep...... do chores (hehe-not really)! She sleeps about 6-7 hrs at night starting at 8pm so I am getting a little time with Tim and a long stretch of sleep which makes me feel closer to human! Anyways- life is getting into a routine for us and I think I just might be able to swing this two kid thing:) Izzy is a great big sister and loves Piper so much! She is very patient and is helping out by patting Piper's back, giving Piper her paci if she loses it and is crying, telling Piper to calm down and rocking her in the car seat or bouncing her in the bouncy seat. I love to see her talk to Piper and give her kisses. So here are some pics of my two girls!
Doing good with Tummy time!
Silly face :)





"napping" with Piper

Tim's mom gave Piper and Izzy these adorable matching dresses.... aren't they cute??

Giving Piper a kiss

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now you know I love the matching dresses!!! :)