Sunday, February 14, 2010

Izzy's First Haircut

At almost 2 years old Izzy has never had a haircut... as you can see at this time last year she barely had any hair at all!
Well Daddy thought it was time for a haircut- the fly aways and random long hair were getting to him. I wasn't sure what she would think about going to a salon so I was a little hesitant. I found out about this lady who will come to your house and cut hair- a princess haircut- to include glitter, hair clips and a sucker! Sounds like a deal to me. So I booked her and talked it up to Izzy. The morning of the haircut Izzy woke up and said "It's my birthday party today!" I told her that we already had her bday party but today was her princess haircut. At 6 am her response was (jumping) " Yay my princess haircut, I will get candy and a sucker!!! I can't wait! Run fast Mommy!" And then she ran to the stairs screaming like a banshee... she was excited to say the least :)


A little unsure but she didn't cry or get scared!



Picking a sucker
Getting glitter on her hands
Don't you love the slippers?

It was a great haircut and Izzy did awesome! We will definitely do this for the next several haircuts. She was so happy to be a princess and get a sucker :)