Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lots of Love

In the week leading up to Valentines Day I have been looking around at all the love in my life and it makes me soooo happy! I love my family and all the fun we have. Izzy and her best buddy Nathan did some Valentine painting. I think it is so cute how Izzy holds her brush :)


Got some good smiles out of Piper- even though she had a double ear infection!
Poor baby!
Can you tell she likes the Bumbo?

I love seeing Izzy love on Piper. She is a great big sister!
Izzy's first ponytail. I think she looks like Pebbles...all we need is a bone.

The kiddos do great being gentle.... Izzy is a little protective over Piper.




I love my family, my friends and my life!!!
Happy Valentines day everyone!
PS: Today is Izzy's actual birthday- it snowed last night- just like it did the night she was born two years ago. I can't believe she is two years old!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Izzy! Love the post!

Wilson Ramblings said...

love you buddy... and your family... and the pics!