Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Warmer weather

This past weekend brought some warmer weather and we were so happy to get out and play! Izzy is looking more and more like a big girl these days. I can't get over how big she looks. She is such an awesome girl and I love her soooooo much! Her excitement over the little things warms my heart. One of her favorite things is to play hide and seek. Her shrieks of joy and the way she runs I want to remember forever. Tim says all the time he wishes she had a pause button, to pause her right now- the way she laughs, loves and lives. Pictures can't capture her spunk and personality! I love her so much!!!


Busting out the croc flops.....
who am I kidding I wear them year-round but when my toes don't go
numb it makes it even better :)
I am loving the MOBY with Piper.
She is very happy in it and it allows me to carry her but still be able
to use my hands and play/help Izzy.
I love this kiddo! This picture is one of my faves- yes I know his head is partly cut off but it really shows who he is.... concentrated, playing, holding tight to the beloved ball & rocks!

Bestest buddies! Note that Izzy is a little taller than he is and
he is 12 wks older. She is gonna be a tall one like me :)

Katie & Tim trying to fly the kite I got Tim for Christmas...
maybe next time there will be some wind!

Can you see the excitement in their run??

This was last summer- my how they have grown!

Sweet baby girl snoozing in the MOBY
I love this shot.... best buddies hanging in the tree :)
Piper's first slide with Momma Katie- she wanted to be sure since Tim got the first bottle she would get the first slide..... she will be a part of MANY firsts in Piper's life! I love that she is second momma to my girls!

Piper loved talking to "the other baby"

We put Piper in the exersaucer... she was so excited... can't you tell????

Izzy is a great big sister... showing Piper how to work the toys :)
I loved the weather this past weekend and am so excited for spring!!

1 comment:

Wilson Ramblings said...

i love love love this post and i love love love you rouses! all of you!