Saturday, February 6, 2010

Our week

Does anybody else have trouble coming up with a title for the post? I mean I take pictures and I don't feel like making separate posts- that could be easily named so I put all the pics in one post but then can't think of a name. So here it is our week :) We were snowed in alot this week and I was going crazy! My bestest buddy was in quarantine because Nathan had some virus. Poor kiddo had really high fevers for a week!!! He is all better now and we reunited for a fun playdate later in the week! We invited some "big kids" over and Izzy had a great girl time playdate.





Piper really likes to sit up these days. My mom is bringing me a bumbo seat and I can't wait to put her in it. I think she is going to love it!
Izzy is really sweet with baby Piper and loves to talk to her now that Piper can "talk" back. Izzy laughs and says "Piper said oooooo." I love to see them together!

Nathan giving Piper some love.

Sacked out!!!
Me & my girls :)

2 comments:

Wilson Ramblings said...

I love the title and pics

Unknown said...

Piper is getting so big! Cute post!