Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father’s Day 2012

DSC_0003

I got this idea from something a friend posted on Facebook.  I added a few extra candies and words.  I was super happy with how it turned out (minus the fact that my sharpie died half-way through).  Both girls had a blast helping me pick out all the candy and Izzy helped me put it together.  Tim really liked it Open-mouthed smile

DSC_0004

We also did “You’re the best POP”  We wrote down reasons why the girls think Tim is a great daddy and put each one into a balloon.  Tim had to POP them!  The girls got a huge kick out of this- although it was a little too loud for them!

DSC_0005Sitting

DSC_0009 StompingDSC_0010DSC_0007

Izzy wrote out a few herself (with me helping her spell)

DSC_0008

Decoded= Dad I SO love you!

DSC_0006

Tim you are such a great daddy!  One of my main requirements for a husband was a man who would make as great of a daddy as my daddy.  You are it!  I love how the girls light up when they see you, how they giggle as you tickle them, how you let them “camel” you.  You are an excellent daddy to our girls!  Coming soon you will be even more outnumbered but I’m sure you will handle it well!  I love you so much! 

Happy Father’s Day!!

No comments: