Monday, October 22, 2012

Busy Weekends :)

DSC_0002

I really enjoy this time of year!!  Seems like there is so much fun stuff to do!  I usually have lots of fun things planned for our weekends!  The girls love to go and do and Tim & I enjoy making the memories!  On Friday night we had a social with our Sunday school class at a friend’s house.  The girls dressed up and we had a blast!  Izzy took her costume off because she couldn’t climb on the play set very well with it.  I painted (or attempted) to paint their faces.  After I got done with Izzy’s she told me “that it doesn’t look like the picture….. I look African.”  She was still happy with it- looking at the picture now it does resemble tribal paint- but hey I tried!DSC_0003DSC_0009

We had a fire, food and lots of fun hanging out with friends!!

DSC_0018

Saturday morning the girls danced at a nursing home with their dance class.  They got to dress up again which they thought was awesome!!

DSC_0019

They had a lot of fun and the residents seemed to enjoy it too!DSC_0025DSC_0040

Sunday afternoon we headed to a local church’s fall festival.  There was face painting, a bouncy house, horses to ride, a hayride, funnel cakes, hot dogs, games and a fire for roasting marshmallows!

  DSC_0043DSC_0047DSC_0051DSC_0054

So glad our friends came to enjoy the festivities with us!!

DSC_0062

DSC_0064

  We also had a birthday party on Saturday and Tim & I had a date night.  We went to dinner with another couple and then went to see Tim Hawkins- a Christian comedian.  It was a great show!  Tim & I keep bringing up different jokes and cracking up!  What a wonderful weekend!!!  We are so blessed!

No comments: