Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Dance recital part 2

DSC_0009  Getting ready!

I made it through the tons of pictures I took of the girls dancing!  Here are some of the best. 

DSC_0012

“Hear Me” song

DSC_0013

Piper was LOVING it!!

DSC_0015 My little ballerinas!DSC_0016DSC_0035

Tiptoe Teddybear

DSC_0051DSC_0086

Hand Jive

DSC_0089

This knocking hips part is their favorite!

DSC_0117 Thriller!

DSC_0129 Piper took a little rest….

DSC_0132 But then she joined back in

DSC_0141 Izzy did awesome!DSC_0145DSC_0154

Afterwards we enjoyed some face painting, bouncy houses, freebies and watching some hockey!DSC_0157

Great day!  I can’t say enough wonderful things about Kinderdance and their teacher Mrs. Martha!!  It is perfect for their ages and they LOVE it!!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Burney said...

Bethany,
Your girls are beautiful; so glad you were able to find a dance class they could enjoy together. Kinderdance looks like it's a lot of fun! How neat to live somewhere that offers so many good choices for extracurricular activities. I'm so glad my girls got to see your girls at Ferney's the other day. Our girls are so close in age and play so well together; I wish we lived closer!

Jennifer Burney said...

Oops, sorry for the typo (I'm sure you knew what I meant), not "Ferney's," but "Feeney's"- my girls LOVE that place, and so do I. Have you ever tried Zumba? That's kind of my new Friday morning "thing;" it's so much fun!

Shana said...

I just love Piper's dance recital leo :-)