Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dixie Classic Fair 2012

DSC_0001

Tim took the day off and we headed to the Dixie Classic Fair!  The girls were so excited- who am I kidding- so was I!  I love the fair and making memories Smile First up was the swings!  Piper was tall enough to ride this year and she was excited- once she got up she was a little unsure but ended up liking it!

DSC_0006DSC_0009  Dino coaster nextDSC_0010DSC_0029

DSC_0038

Some of the rides I got to go with Piper- love their little “hands-up!”DSC_0042DSC_0044DSC_0048 

There wasn’t a ride they didn’t like!

DSC_0059DSC_0064

This fire truck is one of their favorites!  It goes up pretty high.  The operator always says “If the kids get scared let me know and I will stop it.  If the adults get scared- just remember this is a kiddie ride!”  The girls think that is hilarious! Open-mouthed smile

DSC_0065 Sweet smiles!

DSC_0025

Izzy was tall enough to ride some adult rides this year- and she wanted to ride everything she could!  She enjoyed the tornado with Tim and wanted to go on the Drop Zone with me.  I was surprised she was tall enough!

DSC_0068DSC_0070

Pretty high!

DSC_0071

I was gripping her hand pretty tight!!

DSC_0073

It was her favorite ride!  We did it twice!  Love my little thrill seeker!

phone pics- dc fair 070 

Flash back to last year- boy how they’ve grown!

We had such a fun time as a family!  Thankful Tim got the day off. 

The fair is my birthday present every year and I LOVE IT!!!!

No comments: