Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tea party with both girls

DSC_0002

I took both girls to a tea party for an early lunch today.  Next door to the tea room there is a great garden that is great for pictures.  It was bright outside so they didn’t want to look up at the camera but I did get a few good ones!

DSC_0010

DSC_0014

I love this pic!!

DSC_0016DSC_0022DSC_0046

Both girls LOVE having beads in their hair!!

DSC_0060DSC_0054

We got there a little before they opened so we pretended to have tea first.DSC_0066DSC_0067

They love having real teacups!!

DSC_0070

Yummy food for Izzy and I.  We had smoked salmon with cream cheese sandwiches, cheese and dried fruit, chai cookies, lemon tarts, coconut macaroons, fallen chocolate cake, and scones with clotted cream and strawberry sauce!

DSC_0072

I brought Piper a PB & J on an English muffin and gummi’s (I figured it would be too hard to find things she could eat there). 

DSC_0074 

Tim came and joined us at the end.  The girls liked showing him their fancy dresses, hair beads, and tea cups Smile

We had a lot of fun! 

No comments: